Sunday, June 26, 2011

OPEN WIDE



"OPEN WIDE, AAAAAHHHHHHHH!" is what the Lord is saying to His beloved children. I saw the picture above and my first thought was, "this is how God wants me to be." 


You see, those little baby birds, did nothing to deserve the worm. Mama bird knows her babies will need to eat, she goes out looks for the food, brings it back to them and all they have to do is OPEN WIDE and the food is dropped in.


I saw my relationship with God in this picture, He wants me to trust that He knows what I need, when I need it, and He will go get it and bring it to me. I have to enter His rest and dwell there and let Him be God. There is nothing I can do to deserve all the blessings He has for me, but I thank God, that Jesus did what was deserving of God the Fathers blessing and much more and since I share in His glorious inheritance, I too am a partaker of those blessings


Even today at Sunday service, my pastor taught on Psalms 81:10," I am the Lord you God, Who brought you up out of the land of Egypt. Open your mouth wide and I will fill it." and immediately this image flashed in my mind.


So whatever it is you need, trust Abba Papa enough to know He will bring it to you, in His perfect timing and perfect way.


God is so awesome, I wouldn't trade Him for anything.
xoxo

No comments: